3 TBSp ground mustard seeds
1 TeaSp salt
1 TeaSp ground black pepper
¼ TeaSp or less cayenne pepper
2 smoked red capsicums
400 ml tomato sauce
100 gr tomato paste
500 gr smoked tomatoes

Fry chopped onion in olive oil adding the garlic as the onion begins to brown a little bit. Garlic will burn much to quickly if added in with the onion straight away. Cool a little then put into blender.
Smoke the capsicum and tomatoes until the skin begins to bubble loose. Add to blender.
Grind your mustard seeds and pepper corns. Add to blender along with all the rest of your ingredients and blend to make a smooth paste.
Pour this sauce into a sauce pan and allow to simmer for about half an hour or so until it reached the right consistency.

Slather liberally all over your favorite BBQ meat and ENJOY!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drunken Ramblings

Gash - Wed 16 Oct - 11:50

Yes you will need to, like in the video, real extract not the imitation cheers mate

Navsingh - Sun 13 Oct - 13:06

Hi Gash,i did your Choc Vanilla stout recipe. I added 2 vanilla beans in the boil and nothing later. Tasted it yesterday and it was more coffee flavour than choc and no hint of vanilla. what should i do. should i add 50g on Vanilla ext in the keg?

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 9 Oct - 15:51

Note to self for brew day tomorrow. Plug phone into the power so that one hour doesnt turn into 1.5 hours. :O

Gash - Tue 8 Oct - 07:38

It takes about 10 days with a good yeast pitch, but you can use Kveik yeast and ferment at 35c if possible and have it done in under 7 days. Cheers!

Navsingh - Mon 7 Oct - 01:41

Hi guys, i will be brewing coopers neipa in few days. Can you plz tell me minimum how many days it was fermented. Im under pressure as i have to fill up few kegs for my Birthday party.

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top