You are not logged in.

m3taL's Home Brau Meister Build

• m3taL_Brewer
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #2027 by m3taL_Brewer
m3taL's Home Brau Meister Build was created by m3taL_Brewer
So i have started collecting the stuff for my build.

- 50L Sanke Keg
- Braumeister 20L Malt Pipe, Top & Bottom Screens and filters, Hold down bar - Sourced Grain and Grape
- M12 All thread, Wing Nut, and assorted nuts/washers - Sourced from Konnect Supplies
- Weldless Fittings - 1 Ball Valve and 2 Pump In/Outlets
- Kegking Silver Pump (Existing from other brewery)
- Sestos PID and 1/2" NPT PT100 Sealed thermocouple (Hope to source a Brauduino instead)

Still to come
- Braudurio Controller (Hopefully)
- 3600w Element (Ordered from Romar Elements due in 10 days 19/3)
- Glass Lid to suit

Plan at the moment is to cut the complete top off the keg or close enough too it depending on Lid, Then weld the top collar off the keg to the bottom of it to give height for Pump to sit underneath and control box, Again this may still need some further design as im not sure if there will be enough height. SO some more legs or a stand may need to be constructed, would love to build something free standing but, would also like to be able to brew in the kitchen under the rangehood.

Im Keen to TIG Weld all the fittings in and use some quick disconnects on the pump so that it can be easily removed for clean up. Will see how this works out.

Im not sure if i will insulate or polish the keg Keen to get started but dont want to rush this like i did when i started the 3v system.

cant wait to get it underway....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• m3taL_Brewer
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #2028 by m3taL_Brewer
Replied by m3taL_Brewer on topic m3taL's Home Brau Meister Build
Heres a Short Vid of the build so far, Still waiting on some parts to come in, and im going to build a full brew stand for it so it is free standing and interdependent

More
8 years 1 month ago #2032 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic m3taL's Home Brau Meister Build
Looking forward to this!

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top