You are not logged in.

portable temprite keg setup

• Pointy
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #1543 by Pointy
portable temprite keg setup was created by Pointy
hey all im a bit worried about this portable system ive made up on weekend. Its a cold water bubbler and i plan on running beer through it, connected all hoses up held pressure and everything seems like it will work but the bit im worried about is keeping the keg carbonated because it wont be cold (intend on taking it camping) any thoughts would be awesome. Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gash
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 6 months ago #1544 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic portable temprite keg setup
It will stay carbed if you take the co2, which I guess you will be. What may change is the pressure to keep it carbed due to the temperature, I haven't tried to keep warm beer carbed myself but I see no real problem especially given the time frame, it'll only be a couple of days I'm guessing? It just might take some fiddling with the pressures, see how you go, and let me know how it turns out!
See how it goes you may have to up the pressure a little. It will be a lot easier if the keg is already properly carbonated before you take it.

• Pointy
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #1545 by Pointy
Replied by Pointy on topic portable temprite keg setup
cheers man it will be carbonated befor leaving and it will be only a few days i wasnt sure about raising or lowing pressure so cheers i hope the bloody thing works will l;et ya know how it goes once again cheers man

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top