You are not logged in.

Mini Keg System

• Dullahan Brewing
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #460 by Dullahan Brewing
Mini Keg System was created by Dullahan Brewing
Has anybody any experience with those 5litre mini keg systems where you get like 3 kegs and a clamp and tap and a box of co2 cartridges?
They are 80 euro for the complete setup and add an extra 2 kegs to bring it up to 25 litres and its 100euro and a cornie complete is 250 euro so big difference. Also they are a handy size as they will fit in my normal fridge while storing until use. Thinking of getting one this week next.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gash
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #461 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic Mini Keg System
I havent seen them in Australia, but I think you put your beer in the kegs and priming sugar so the beer carbonates in the keg and the small CO2 canisters are more for just pushing the beer out, but they would be good for your fridge as you say!
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gash.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top