You are not logged in.

brewdog recepies

More
8 years 1 month ago #1997 by Dean
brewdog recepies was created by Dean
this is getting handed around a lot ... worth a look .. very generous of brewdog .. www.brewdog.com/diydog
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dredd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #1998 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic brewdog recepies
Yes! Pretty good! The whole world is going to be brewing Brewdog clones whether they admit it or not :P

More
8 years 1 month ago #1999 by Dean
Replied by Dean on topic brewdog recepies
To be honest , I've only tried they're single hopped ( ipa is dead ) .A four pack of different single hopped beers but same grain bill .. they didn't excite me at $30 but was kind of a fun experiment

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #2000 by Dullahan Brewing
Replied by Dullahan Brewing on topic brewdog recepies
I don't like Brewdog as a company,however i have a begrudging admiration for them,and they are the only brewery that has been able to produce a 100ibu beer that not only did i really enjoy but frigging loved(can't remember which one now). Their 5am Saint is my second favourite beer of all time,second only because its the closest i have found to Theakston Old Peculier which is my number one(yes i know they are two different styles :whistle: ) :cheer:

Edit: After 5am Saint this is my favourite beer from Brewdog,just a pity we can't get it around here,not sure if it has changed much since i reviewed some time back but ya it surprised me too at the time.

www.brewdog.com/beer/amplified/hardcore-ipa
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Dullahan Brewing. Reason: Link addition.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2148 by Dredd
Replied by Dredd on topic brewdog recepies
Thanks - Just grabbed it. Awesome.

Love Brewdog beers, fond memories of tasting their range when I stumbled across their bar in the back streets of Florence of all places.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2175 by Dredd
Replied by Dredd on topic brewdog recepies
Just tried the finished results of my second mash recipe, The Brewdog Zeitgeist dark lager.

It turned out to be an absolute ripper. Can't wait to make more.

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top