You are not logged in.

Ribena Wine Receipe.

• Dullahan Brewing
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #441 by Dullahan Brewing
Ribena Wine Receipe. was created by Dullahan Brewing
This is Dave from whatsbrewinguk wher i got all my help, apparently i never actually did a video of me doing my Ribena wine :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dullahan Brewing
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #447 by Dullahan Brewing
Replied by Dullahan Brewing on topic Ribena Wine Receipe.
I would reccommend that anybody doing this either use one bottle of Ribena per 4 litres and no added sugar or add the sugar but step it up to 8 litres. I am not really a wine drinker but i consider this an experimental success. Would not be what i consider an everyday wine as its a bit strong but good to know it can be done quick and easy and you can always dilute and sweeten the end result if need be to stretch it out a bit. This would make a great base for a wine spritzer i reckon and good to have on tap(not off tap) for emergencies.

• Gash
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #448 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic Ribena Wine Receipe.
cheers good to know, thanks mate!

• Dullahan Brewing
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #452 by Dullahan Brewing
Replied by Dullahan Brewing on topic Ribena Wine Receipe.
Actually it should be noted that i did not use actual Ribena, i used cheap lidl version called blackcurrant Hi Fruit 50%. Thinking back on it now that was a bigger bottles as well to what Dave used in his video and the quality may not have been as good? Still grand as a blackcurrant mixer base but i would also maybe stick to the EXACT receipe Dave used next time and it may not turn out as tarty and strong.

• shedbrewer
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #467 by shedbrewer
Replied by shedbrewer on topic Ribena Wine Receipe.
I'm in mate. Going to give this a crack, just bottled 3 (yeah only three) of an apple version similar to this 'tisarvo and early reports are it should be fairly damn good. Thanks for the recipe. Cheers!

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top