You are not logged in.

Storing half a keg of beer.

• richierichs3
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #5238 by richierichs3
Storing half a keg of beer. was created by richierichs3
Hi guys,
I have approx. 12lts of beer left in a keg in the fridge. For the next 6 weeks ill be going through Chemo and radiation on my neck. I wont have any taste or very little for the next 6 months.
I was wondering is it possible to store beer with out the fridge on and also keeping it fresh?
Cheers Richard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #5239 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic Storing half a keg of beer.
Good luck with the treatment Richard!
Fridge is ultimately the best, but you could try and put it somewhere as cool as possible, not much else you can do to it really.
Sorry for delay in reply
Gash
The following user(s) said Thank You: richierichs3

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #5246 by Finnroo
Replied by Finnroo on topic Storing half a keg of beer.
Hey Richard, so sorry to hear about you going through your treatment for your neck. I know how you feel I've been through the prostate cancer at the age of 47 and ok now. It's a strange time I know and I really wish you all the best. Do what you have to do and focus on the job ahead. As far as the beer goes , give it away to someone. It's not important. I'm sure everyone at cellar dwellers sends support to you. Keep in touch mate and go well. Cheers mate ??
The following user(s) said Thank You: richierichs3

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top