You are not logged in.

Hard lemonade

More
3 years 4 months ago #5099 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic Hard lemonade
I just used zest, and I soaked it some vodka for a few days and added all that near end of ferment. Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 days ago #5634 by Tilpants
Replied by Tilpants on topic Hard lemonade
Hi guys!

We've bought a house with giant lisbon and meyer lemon trees and we're looking at making some hard lemonade, about to buy an apollo 30l snubnose bundy kit and give it a crack in a couple of weeks so I'm beginning the research now.

Any advice, other than following the above recipe/process and maybe not adding the 2kg of sugar? we're looking for a 4-5% brew that won't blow our socks off come summer time.

Cheers!

More
11 months 1 day ago #5635 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic Hard lemonade
I guess yeah, reduce sugar, have a hydrometer there and take readings as you go, mix a kilo in each time, though once you have a quantity you can easily use an online calculator to see how much sugar you need to add to get to the OG that you want, its really accurate if your liquid measurements are accurate and you scales are accurate. Cheers!

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top