You are not logged in.

Gash - making NEIPA -

• Madiman
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #4559 by Madiman
Gash - making NEIPA - was created by Madiman
Hi Everyone - new to this site, but happy to be with like minded guys brewing good beer.
Gash shows in the 2017 video how to make the NEIPA with Grains and Coopers Pale Ale extract.

I would really like to try this brew, and having looked at the recipe, can anyone help and suggest the Hops are suited to my taste. - OK - I would like a final finish of the NEIPA as a fruity hoppy citrus taste, without TOO much bitterness , so are these hops in Gash's receipe correct for my taste OR should I adjust slightly . I'm a novice at assessing Hops.
Gash used - 40g of Citra - 40g of Galaxy and 20g Centenial. WILL THIS GIVE ME THE FRUITY / FLORAL NEIPA I'm looking for. Your suggestions thanks . IBU's around 35 .

Thanks again.
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #4614 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic Gash - making NEIPA -
shit totally missed this one... all good?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top