You are not logged in.

New to Home Brewing

• Gash
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 6 months ago #1493 by Gash

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #1494 by pig
Replied by pig on topic New to Home Brewing
looks like i have a bit of work to do...

also looks like i either have to buy a couple more corny's or drink the 2 tin brews i have already :(

• Gash
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 6 months ago #1495 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic New to Home Brewing
Sorry forgot the bit about your cornys, yes you can leave beer in them ungassed, of course it is better to bleed to oxygen out if you can and it store it refrigerated, both arent 100% necessary but it's safer. You could transfer them to the cornys after maybe a week of fermenting and let the ferment finish in the corny releasing some pressure now and then, or you could even carbonate it naturally in the actual keg, both will leave you with some yeast in the bottom of the keg so you might get a few murky beers poured before it clears.

More
9 years 6 months ago #1496 by pig
so a bit like your bulk priming video? but instead of then bottling it pour the whole lot into the corny?

i have to get some new lids with the release valves, my kegs only have the auto release thingy or whatever its called...

More
9 years 6 months ago #1502 by pig
bought all the ingredients for the sierra pale ale... just need to buy some pots and a gas burner ( not allowed to brew inside )

even bought some hope rhizomes :P ... misses wanted some 'climbers' to grow along the fence :lol:

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top