Just bought these hops below which should be here end of next week from a home brew contact over here that needs to make some room after buying too much lol.These are cheaper than what we can get them in the shops for over here in Ireland, about 25% cheaper if not more depending on what shop you use and if they even have them, that's the reason i jumped and got them.
I have never used any of these hops before but i know they are very popular Amercian hops used in a lot of IPA's so i thought it was good to get some.What beers would you use these hops in that would suit these hops particularily well ?
1) Simcoe: €10 for 250g, €19 for 500g(2012)
2) Citra: €9 for 250g, €17 for 500g(2012)
3) Saaz 3.2% 250g pellets ~ €5 each(2013)
4) Willamette 200g leaf ~ €3(2013)
5) Centennial 200g leaf ~ €3(2013)
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Dullahan Brewing.