You are not logged in.

water filtration

More
4 years 1 month ago #4428 by Graz
water filtration was created by Graz
G'day,
Just thought I would add my 2 cents worth here.
I too am quite anil(sorry if I have spelt that wrong) when it comes to oxidation so I do a pressurized transfer from my SS brewtech chronical to keg. Now I love my hoppy IPA's and hazy NEIPA's so I don't want to lose any of the flavour, aroma or haziness but I also don't want any hop particles clogging my dip tube in the keg(even though I cold crash this can still happen) so I have been using this www.clarencewaterfilters.com.au/product/...hable-screen-filter/
This how the beer comes out after the filter so all the goodness but nothing to clog the diptube

Cheers
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #4429 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic water filtration
lovely looking beer mate! I'll take a look at the filer, cheers and thanks!

More
4 years 1 month ago #4430 by Graz
Replied by Graz on topic water filtration
yea it is 60 micron so not real fine, just a screen filter good for removing larger particles of hops and it comes apart for easy cleaning

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top