You are not logged in.

Home Brew Reviews

More
2 years 8 months ago #5409 by Gaz
Home Brew Reviews was created by Gaz
Hi Gash,

I was just watching your video review of Parko's hazy pale ale and wondering if I can get you to review one of mine? Doesn't have to be a full on review - just interested to get your opinion more than anything.

I have a couple of current brews in bottles that I could send to you. If you're interested just let me know where to send them. I'm in Keilor East so shoudn't take too long to get to you.

Cheers,
Gaz (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #5410 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic Home Brew Reviews
Yep for sure mate, what I usually do is either video a quick review in the garage, or if I drink it on a friday night I'll do quick review in my computer room/office but I wont make them "live" to others unless you want me too, thats if you want a video review, or I'll just drink it and let you know :)
I'll send you my address if you like. I'll do that privately on here.
Cheers Gaz!

More
2 years 8 months ago #5411 by Gaz
Replied by Gaz on topic Home Brew Reviews
Sounds good mate. Send me your address and I'll get them in the mail. I don't mind how you review or if you make it public (good or bad, I don't mind!). I'm a beginner with all grain so any feedback is going to help.

Email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cheers Gash!

• SkidBaxter
  • Beer & Music Geek since Birth...That explains it.
More
2 years 8 months ago #5427 by SkidBaxter
Replied by SkidBaxter on topic Home Brew Reviews
Just saw Gash taste the Juice Monkey. Looked and sounded fantastic. Cheers!

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top