You are not logged in.

Extract/AG conversion

• MTbottle
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #2384 by MTbottle
Replied by MTbottle on topic Extract/AG conversion
Yeah, I was afraid of all that technical stuff ;>), I'll just stick with the conversion formulas I've been using, dropping that extra 6 (on .66) and just using .6. Thanks for your time .... that recipe is about a month away, because I've got a milk stout, a regular stout, a Simcoe IPA, and a Pig's Ass Porter clone (I'm working on one to perfect it), before I can get to the Cascadian Dark!
Take care .....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #2385 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic Extract/AG conversion
Wow thats a good line up! ohhhh by the way.. You came second in the draw for the book... I drew a couple just incase I couldnt track the winner down or something, I havent uploaded the video yet but I said in the video ummmmmmm I'd send you some bloody thing umm think it was just a sticker or whatever I could find around. Let me know if you are interested! Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MTbottle

• MTbottle
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #2386 by MTbottle
Whatever works for you buddy, It's all good, and I do appreciate your site and your advice! I've brewed for years, but never had access to the net for it, nor paid a lot of attention to buying books and such - I just get to brewing something I like and I brew it. I live in a town of 100 people, most of them are tee-totalers,, so no one to drink with ..... so if I like the taste, it's good beer! (the missus don't like beer, which works good for me as well!
I'll send you a PM for my address ;>)

More
7 years 1 month ago #2387 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic Extract/AG conversion
I decided to give you a book too, hopefully will arrive in a week or two mate so they say, cheers and thanks!

• MTbottle
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #2390 by MTbottle
Hey, Thanks! You're the man!!

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top